Optimedia Storage Cabinets provide custom storage solutions which save space and help increase productivity by optimizing access to critical media, materials, and supplies. You can select from eight heights, four types of locking doors, and more than 100 internal components designed to meet your exact requirements.
Optimedia cabinets are designed to accommodate both conventional paper filing and electronic data storage within a single cabinet.
They can be custom configured to match your exact storage needs. Components are available to match any multi-media storage requirement including CDs, disks, backup tapes and software manuals.
In addition, Optimedia cabinets can be reconfigured to evolve with your changing storage needs, making them last for your office’s lifetime!
- DLT’s, 1/4″ Data Cartridges, and CD’s
- 4mm and 8mm Tapes
- Jaz, Zip, and 3.5″ Optical Disks
- Documentation and Hanging Files
- Multimedia Storage Solutions
- Binders and Reference Materials
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Electrical Components and Parts Bins, Kitting Trays and Totes and many more…
- Folder Cabinet – high density filing
- LAN Support – network media and supply
- Binder Cabinet – extra deep
- Filing Cabinet – standard drop files and rollout shelving
- Mixed Filing – options for CDs, binders and more
- Multi Door/Drawer Cabinet – combination fixed and rollout drawers
- Undersurface Cabinet – small drawers and bottom file drawer