Airflow Management-High Density – up to 20kw
Passive Heat Containment Systems
TAB Technical Environments is proud to be the exclusive Canadian distributor of the cutting edge Wright Line Heat Containment System (HCS). The Wright Line HCS system is a simple, scalable, and low cost solution to more effectively manage the ever-increasing heat loads in your data centre. Our patent-pending design adapts to onsite enclosures and integrates seamlessly into your existing cooling infrastructure. The ideal solution for high density thermal containment, Wright Line’s passive HCS system provides a controlled environment for the heat exhaust of your IT equipment – solid front and rear panels that force hot air exhaust to the top rear of the enclosure where it is ducted via a chimney to your precision air conditioners (through plenum ceilings or high air returns). Studies have shown that many data centres are actually over-cooled in an attempt to ensure that the required air temperature is reached in all areas of the room. By adopting a passive HCS system, you not only dramatically increase the predictability of your data centre’s performance, but save costs and implement a truly green thermal solution.
- Effectively remove up to 20Kw of heat per enclosure.
- Fully compatible with the full line of Wright Line Enclosures, allowing you to take fully advantage of your existing investment.
- More efficiently utilize existing physical infrastructure and cooling capacity, avoiding the need for costly additional CRAC units.
- Actively control and normalize supply temperature; eliminating recirculation and stratification that confound more traditional thermal control practices.
- Have higher density IT-loads per enclosure, allowing you to do more with a smaller data centre footprint.