Airflow Management-Medium Density – up to 10kw
Paramount Tower of Cool
Wright Line’s patented Paramount Tower of Cool incorporates your building’s air-conditioning and enclosures into a single, complete, closed loop cooling system. The patented system design allows for up to 10kW of heat removal within just one enclosure, by far one of the best air-cooled solutions on the market. Using strategically placed fans in the front, back, top and sides of the enclosure, the Tower of Cool evenly distributes 55 degrees building supply air to the intake of all rack-mounted computer equipment. Front mounted fans supply cold air evenly to the face of equipment, and rear mounted fans remove warm exhaust – at a rate of 900 cfm (1530m3/hr). The result of this carefully planned airflow management? The Tower of Cool allows equipment to run at lower temperatures resulting in increased hardware reliability and increased data centre electrical efficiency. The Tower of Cool can ultimately reduce the required total airflow of your mission critical equipment by up to 50%, thus cutting in half the number of CRACUs required in your data centre. Fan energy accounts for 28% of the total cooling plant energy; so the Tower of Cool can actually reduce the cost to cool a data centre by as much as 14%. Additionally, there is an estimated 6 -10% reduction of the electrical demand load on the grid. Not only that, but reducing the number of CRACUs also consequently reduces a broad range of operating, maintenance, installation, and other ongoing costs.
- The only 10kW air-cooled solution in the market
- Patented cooling technology
- Scalable design that can start with high flow perforated doors and later expand to fully enclosed fan assisted systems.
- A completely secured enclosure
- A the fully welded frame that supports up to 2,200 lbs / 998kg
- Integrated Zero U Power Management saves space
- Above floor cable management increases installation flexibility