Airflow Management-UltraHigh Density – 20kw or higher
TAB Technical Environments recognizes that thermal control is an ongoing and developing critical concern in every data centre. For that reason we have partnered with Wright Line to provide the fully scalable Heat Containment System (HCS). In addition to providing excellent passive airflow management of up to 20Kw, Wright Line’s patent-pending HCS system can meet even ultra-high density data centre needs via the use of fan assisted active airflow management. With a move to active HCS systems, you can guide your data centre above the 20Kw threshold and into the future. The greatest flexibility to the Wright Line HCS system is that not only can it be adapted to any of our premier enclosures (Paramount, Vantage, VS2), but it also can be adapted to the enclosures of your existing data centre, regardless of supplier. Our HCS systems are fully vendor agnostic and can be used in conjunction with all of your existing enclosure systems.
- Effectively remove over 20Kw of heat per enclosure.
- A fully scalable solution allows you develop an air management solution at the pace you set, add passive or thermal management when you need it and are ready for it.
- Completely enclosure agnostic – allowing you to take full advantage of your existing equipment investment whether it is with our Paramount, Vantage or VS2 cabinets or of any other manufacture.
- More efficiently utilize existing physical infrastructure and cooling capacity, avoiding the need for costly additional CRAC units.
- Actively control and normalize supply temperature; eliminating recirculation and stratification that confound more traditional thermal control practices.
- Have higher density IT-loads per enclosure, allowing you to do more with a smaller data centre footprint.