Equipment cooling remains a key concern for data center managers. Wright Line’s Vantage S2 meets all third-party rack requirements for open perforation on doors. When heat loads increase, the Vantage S2 system will continue to meet your requirements with the addition of rear door fans to exhaust higher loads. As cable densities increase, proper cable management is important to allow adequate hot air exhaust from hardware. Wright Line offers over 57 square inches of cable and power entry space on our top panels with eight separate three-inch diameter holes. This system can accommodate over 800 CAT5e or CAT6 cables.
The enclosure base provides an additional 510 square inches of open area for cabling through a raised floor. And, Vantage S2 has a unique integrated rear channel that accommodates almost any vertical power strip or cable management accessory.
Wright Line offers 45U and 25U heights to meet the unique requirements of both data center and remote branch offices. A streamlined depth of 42″ allows for the storage of densely-packed equipment as well as vertical (zero U) power strip mounting and cable management. With a true 24″ width (without side panels), Vantage S2 uses only one floor tile of space with no overhang onto adjacent floor tiles.
- Equipment mounting height of 25U, 42U and 45U for EIA-310-D 19″ equipment
- Overall height of (42U) 79.6″ (with optional casters) allows adequate clearance through a seven-foot doorway
- Maximizes data center real estate with a 24″ width
- A 39″ or 42″ depth (including front and rear doors) accommodates today’s deep servers with cable management arms
- Vantage S2’s static load rating (weight capacity when stationary) is a generous 2000 lbs., accommodating even the most densely configured equipment
- The dynamic load rating (weight capacity while rolling on casters) is also 2000 lbs., permitting fully configured enclosures to roll from staging area to final installation site
- Doors exceed major server manufacturers recommended perforation pattern for proper airflow
- Full width front door is attached using quick-release hinges and is easily reversed in the field
- Ships fully assembled and carries a limited lifetime warranty