The world’s most innovative monitor accommodation for LCD flat panel technology is now available for the LINX line of modular worksurfaces. Wright Line’s patented LCD Lift is ideal for computer labs, education and training environments, lobby and reception areas or your personal workstation. LCD Lift is revolutionary in design, simplicity and security. Your LCD flat panel recedes into the desk to completely transform your workstation into a multi-purpose platform, while providing security and safety for your enclosed monitor. The LCD Lift’s patented technology relies on space-efficient “constant force” spring mechanisms that completely integrate most 15″ to 19″ LCD flat panel displays (VESA compatible screen mounts). To access the monitor, simply push a button and your screen will instantly lift without generating noise. LCD Lift technology can be specified for most LINX worksurface models to address a wide variety of applications:
- LCD Lift technology is ideal for training environments.
- The integration feature transforms a computer station into a “regular” desk suitable for multi-purpose applications.
- Ideal for managerial workstations, this state-of-the-art monitor kit permits a user to interface comfortably with guests.
- The LCD Lift can be specified for corner workstations, making this technology available for your personal workstation.
- Your LCD monitor is properly positioned to optimize proper focal distances and can be complemented by an optional keyboard platform accessory.
LCD Lift technology is compatible with most 15″ to 19″ LCD flat screens available today. Your screen must have a VESA mounting interface standard. The VESA FDMI standard refers to an industry-recognized mounting pattern on the back of a flat screen with one of the following patterns:
* 75 x 75 mm
* 100 x 100 mm